Bradley J. Weber
- Founder/Managing Attorney
Bradley Weber is the founder and managing attorney of Weber Law Group, PLLC. His practice primarily focuses on business law, commercial litigation, and real estate. He is also experienced in personal injury and estate planning. Mr. Weber is licensed to practice law in the State of Utah, and actively litigates before state and federal courts.
Mr. Weber has practiced law in Utah since 2008. After graduating from law school, he joined a major law firm in Provo, Utah where he worked in the firm’s commercial and business practice group. He also has experience working for the largest law firm in Utah county and with the General Counsel of the Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency (UTOPIA) in Salt Lake City. During law school, Mr. Weber clerked for the Honorable Larry M. Boyle, United States District Court for the District of Idaho in Boise, Idaho.
In 2013, Mr. Weber co-founded the law firm, Evanson Weber, PLLC, in Lehi, Utah. Since 2017, the firm was renamed Weber Law Group, PLLC.
Mr. Weber graduated from the University of Idaho College of Law in May 2008. He served as an Associate Editor and the Director of Relations of the Idaho Law Review. He has a bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah where he studied Russian and Business Management.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Weber is actively involved in his community where he has been an advisor with the Boy Scouts of America and served on the Planning Commission for the City of Cedar Hills.
Born and raised in Boise, Idaho, he and his wife, McKenzie, reside in Utah County with their children Riley, Jackson, Kate, and Kennedy.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury and Products Liability
- Utah, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 2008
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho
- J.D. - 05/2008
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- Major: Russian
- Major: Business Management
Past Employment Positions
- Heideman, McKay, Heugly & Olsen, LLC, Associate Attorney
- Fillmore Spencer, LLC, Law Clerk
- Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency (UTOPIA), General Counsel Extern
- Honorable Larry M. Boyle, United States District Court for the District of Idaho in Boise, Idaho, Clerk
- Evanson Weber, PLLC, Founding Partner
Pro Bono Activities
- Boy Scouts of America, Advisor
- City of Cedar Hills, Planning Commission