Travis J. Phelps
- Associate Attorney
Travis J. Phelps is an associate attorney at Weber Law Group, PLLC. His practice primarily centers around business and civil litigation. He also works with businesses in transactional matters such as entity formation, trademarks, and commercial agreements.
During law school Mr. Phelps worked at a law firm, prosecuted crimes as a senior certified law student, and engaged in business transactions with startup companies as a student-attorney at the Weibling Entrepreneurship Clinic. Mr. Phelps also found time to volunteer for the IRS-VITA program where he helped low income individuals and families file their tax returns.
Mr. Phelps spends much of his leisure time reading, writing, running, golfing, and analyzing financial markets.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Transactions
- Corporate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Individual and Corporate Taxation
- U.S. District Court District of Utah
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: Moot Court: Senior Moot Court Board Member
- Honors: McGrath North Excellence in Legal Writing Award, recipient
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah; Utah Valley University, Orem, Utah
- B.S. - 2014
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Teachers assistant for Judge Anthony L. Terry
Past Employment Positions
- Weber Law Group, Law Clerk, 2019
- UNL Entrepreneurship Clinic, Student Attorney, 2018
- Lancaster County Attorney’s Office, Senior Certified Law Student, 2017